Saturday, September 4, 2010

Treasures~Trinkets~Trash~

My Oh My ! Could today get any better? As of this morning I was officially a Flea Market Virgin. As of now, I am hooked. Here are just a few of my favorite things I found...
 I had to take this picture of these antique watches for my Pop. I know he would appreciate it! 




My mom could have sworn this was her exact childhood bike. Maybe the handlebars are what made her fall in love with biking.
Check out the Jimmy Chewz . Gnawing in style...

I'm ready to go again!

1 comment:

  1. love! those letterpress blocks are my fave. I'm thinking we should be antiquing/flea market buddies! check out this schedule of chicago area markets, and lets plan a day trip!

    http://chicagoantiquesguide.com/events/

    xoxo barbara

    ReplyDelete