Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Divine Evening.

The start of fall is always one of my favorite times of the year. Although I'm not a huge fan of the sun leaving me much earlier in the evening, and not re visiting until after I am up for the day, I  do enjoy watching the beauty around me transform. For some reason, the change of seasons makes me reflect a lot more on life. I'm not sure what is is, but maybe it's because I get in a routine of a season and all that it brings and as soon as it changes, so do I. Sort of like chapters of our lives beginning and ending. Either way, I found myself very reflective tonight and decided to take a cruise and capture some beauty that surrounds me.
 
"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good Evening.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... these are breath taking snip-its of God's Beauty!

    ReplyDelete