Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Super Star Momma.

If you have been keeping up with me since the beginning of Joyful Expressions, you would remember the photo shoot my mom was in for a magazine. After about 500 + pictures being captured, the magazine is just about ready to hit the shelves all across the Nation. Her beauty, style, and energy must have really caught the eye of the editor, because she even made it on the front cover! Here is just a sneak peak of what's to come, hopefully by October 18th, 2010. 
 ( Sorry it's a little distorted) 
Be sure to pick up a copy of "For Women First" in the next couple weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love her...I love her, too-so so much. Saint Mary is one lady who deserves to
    be celebrated - makes me happy that you hold her up so beautifully for all of us to see and celebrate. Bless you - Sweet Tessa...you are a JOY! Kiss Kiss - Kelly

    ReplyDelete