Thursday, January 6, 2011

Animal Lover.

These boys (or girls?) have been patiently sitting on my computer for a quite some time now and I wasn't really sure how to incorporate them into any of my posts thus far.... So they are going to get their very own today.

Take a close gander at these pictures and tell me a slight chuckle doesn't break away from your lips. I really do believe God put animals on this earth for our pure enjoyment, don't you? He created them with such intricacy, it amazes me! The colors strummed together  to put such a glowing coat of feathers on that bird, and the lines created to split the area around the camels mouth all just remind me that there is no doubt a God out there with pure talent and humor. 

If you haven't already noticed, I am a huge animal lover (I don't know if I'd necessarily enjoy having a camel and peacock living in my house but nonetheless), I enjoy sharing my world with them.

It's almost the weekend everyone! 
Hang in there and Happy Thursday To All !

1 comment: