Saturday, January 29, 2011

Soapy Saturday

Has anyone missed me? I think this is the longest I have gone without making a post. Every time I would sign on to create a new one, I couldn't help but  keep it just the way it was. That beautiful niece of mine was/is just too perfect to put anything else in front of her. After a full week, I had to convince myself that life must go on and Joyful Expressions must journey forward.
 Indeed I did just what you are thinking. 
Made my own Mint Lavender Soap.
It was fairly easy and what a great little house warming gift to bring someone! 
Here is the recipe if you are interested. 
However, I added my own "flare" if you will to it by adding a few drops of peppermint oil along with it... (what is it with me and mint??)
 Enjoy Dear Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment