Wednesday, February 2, 2011

White Wednesday

Most blogs I read usually feature at least one post titled "White Wednesday". I'm not really sure what the big deal is, other than the fact that if you like shabby chic, white pottery, white towels, white doors, white teeth (?) you will more than likely enjoy reading and looking at pictures of their post. 

 I have yet to blog about a "White Wednesday" myself because I think it's rather silly to be quite honest. But today was nothing BUT a white Wednesday, so I thought it was appropriate. Being woken up with snow that covered both my front door and my back door was shocking to say the least. I knew those crazy 'casters' were warning us all to be prepared, but I never pictured myself  so enclosed that  I wouldn't be able to open my door without a heaping pile of snow falling into my house. 

{please notice Charlie looking very concerned for my safety as the snow was practically up to my waist}
Reason's I loved this day:
1. Cleaned my entire house- WHITE bleach and all 
2. Baked two pumpkin pies
3. Made homemade chili
4. Took several naps
5. Finished up my WHITE ruffled pillow
6. Got to spend the day hanging with my main man, C-Ray
7. Read my new book
8. Created Valentine Cards (check back this week) 
What a great break in the middle of the week!
I wish all Wednesday's were this carefree .


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did on your "White Wednesday". It was a day from heaven, wasn't it?! The Bleach made it even whiter :)

    ReplyDelete