Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom

"A mother holds her child's hand for a short time, but holds their heart for a lifetime."
-Unknown Author
We celebrated my mom's birthday last night. 
She looks pretty good for turning 5 doesn't she? 
Silly me forgot to buy candles at the store and all I came up with was a "5" candle that I found smashed into the back of the junk drawer (it's called a junk drawer for a reason people). I'm pretty sure it made it way more entertaining to have the "5" candle anyways the way she paraded around with that number "3" finger added to the "5".  
Now, if I can just take a second to brag and tell you that I have the worlds most selfless, caring, supportive, devoted, sensitive, understanding, compassionate, wise, honest, hard working, loyal, God-fearing, lighthearted, beautiful in the inside and outside mother in the entire world. No, I haven't met even a third of all the moms in the world, but that wouldn't stop me from telling you that I wouldn't trade her for any of them. 
Happy Birthday, Mom!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OH MY, OH MY... I am blessed and I don't mean with great hands or flawless non aged skin, but rather, with something far more valuable than any of that... I have a daughter who appreciates and honors me! It doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete