Monday, June 20, 2011

Daughters Day

Fathers day is supposed to be about serving your dad... making sure he has his feet kicked up, beer in his hand, and ESPN on right? 
Not this Dad. 
After a nice lunch out he put his working boots (loafers) on and came over to clean my gutters, walk my dog, and blow out my garage. I'm pretty sure he got the definition of Fathers Day mixed up with Daughter Day because if this were really a holiday, it would have been yesterday.
I am blessed to be his.
Happy Fathers Day, Dad !
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Bruce WatsonJune 20, 2011

    TJoy, what are dads for, if not to help out their daughters? You could have chosen a better pic of me walking Charlie though, instead of the one where mom asked me to put her purse in the car BEFORE I took Charlie for a long walk! Leopard purses aren't even my style! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew exactly what was going on with that purse in hand...which-makes the whole cleaning the daughters gutters and walking the daughters dog on Father's Day even better. Tessa Joy is a result of this Good Daddy. Thankful for the Hubby and Daddy you are to your girls...and now to your little man...Charlie. Also thankful for the friend that you are...:o)

    ReplyDelete