Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel .


I may be a little biased when I discuss what an amazing wedding it was on Saturday, but it was one of the best weddings I have ever attended.
The bride was glowing, the groom was beaming from ear to ear, and the rest of the details such as the food, music, and drinks were all superb.
As the bridesmaids gave our hair one last curl, our lips one last swap of gloss, our necks one more squirt of perfume before walking down the aisle, I whispered to Kelly " Are you nervous?" ... her reply... "Not at all, just ready."
I would be lying if I didn't tell you that at that moment my eyes welled up with tears. Their marriage is a match made in heaven. They were both so ready and so confident in their love for one another, and that is a beautiful thing. 
To Kelly, a best friend and a now beautiful wife.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment