Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving.
From one happy bunch to another.
what are you thankful for ?
I am thankful...
that throughout even the toughest circumstances,  I still have loved ones to turn to.
I have my faith that I stand strong upon. 
I hold one word in my heart that matters most by the one that matters most... Forgiveness.
I have a job that has led me to reach out and meet so many great people.
A roof over my head, food in my belly, a hot shower to jump into, clean clothes (too many) to put on, a pooch that gives me such unconditional love, my health, technology, shoes, blogs, life's challenges, transportation, laughter, red wine.
I AM THANKFUL FOR IT ALL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We celebrated my cousins birthday tonight- what a cool birthday to have on Thanksgiving!
Happy Birthday Brook-eeeeeliz
 and these two wonderful cousins always fill my heart with joy when I see them.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment