Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello. Did you forget about me? I almost did!
How about this little guy? Anyone miss him?
I sort of feel like I'm visiting a long lost friend right now hanging out on my blog. The best part about this is that it's still all mine and I can pick up right where I left off and the world still spins and the birds still chirp... (at least in my neck of the woods).

So here I am! Thursday Eve. This is what I have been working on all evening {editing pics for a client}. It totally makes it that much better with a little vino involved.

I hope people know that I still exist and are still interested in my posts! 
 What I've been up to:
1. Putting pieces of this crazy life back together in a more beautiful/ unique way than I ever thought possible.
2. Turned a year older and ten years wiser.
3. Took a well needed tropical vacation for myself.
4. Planned another trip to Country Central- Nasvhille, TN- Yeehaw!
5. Placed my heart somewhere special.


Happy to be back where my heart feels right.
I shot this short clip where I vacationed. Reminds me of the peace that comes with letting a heavy heart go. As if the ocean is a place to take our hurts and drag them out to sea. Never to be seen or heard of again. Something beautiful in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment