Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yee.Haw

Oh yes we did folks.
Road Trip.
girls.
laughter.
boots.
wine.
cowboys.
food. oh the food.

welcome to Nashville, TN. ya'll. 
One quick weekend getaway with three beautiful woman who haven't left my side. Even for a blink. When the tornado's of life tried so hard to suck me in and destroy....these girls came rushing in to pull me out.
Solid Rocks.
I reflect on life a lot. 

Thought.
 How does God know who the perfect people are that we need in our life at the exact moment?
 It amazes me.

Caroline. Amanda. Leslie. 

 We had a fabulous girls weekend. well... up until the drive home when I got pulled over.
Stupid Speed Traps.
I had to at least try and get out of it by offering Mr. Trooper some almonds. We all know how badly he wanted to take some out of my hand. If only they were seasoned with some sweet sugar and cinnamon maybe my fate would have been different.
boo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment