Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clean as a whistle.

Eight years ago my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. After undergoing surgeries, chemo, radiation, and many other procedures, I am blessed to say that she kicked cancers booty and is standing healthy and strong! Never have I seen anyone remain so positive and calm during the middle of a battle like she did. I know it's not October yet, ( breast cancer awareness month), but I just had to share that her results came back from her yearly check up and everything was clean as a whistle. For that, I am JOYFUL... Love you Mom.

1 comment:

  1. ...then sings my soul-my Savior God to thee...How great thou art...how great thou art.
    Love you-so so much, Mary...Tessa, Breah and their strong defender, Brucie-baby. Kiss Kiss-Kelly :o)

    ReplyDelete