Monday, September 27, 2010

Shelfing Shenanigans.

If you have been keeping up on my posts, you are probably just dying to know what my other purchases were at that cute barn sale right? Ha!
I didn't finish up these projects until last night, so I didn't want to ruin the surprise and share with you earlier. 

Everywhere I turn I feel like I am seeing more and more of these old barn doors used for decor... So I decided to join the gang and purchase one for myself.
This is an old shelf that I got for a whopping $10 buck-a-roo's to fix up. With a little help from a Lysol bottle, left over paint from another project, and a little elbow grease.... she's looking good as new! I was also able to savor the weathered look I admire so dearly.  
 Before. 
After.


Happy Monday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment