Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two B's

Don't you just adore the innocents of children at Halloween? After buying a bag of 360 pieces of candy and only having five Trick-or-Treaters ( one being a 50 year old woman by her self...strange), my girl friend brought her three year old  daughter over to see me. 

I am " Aunt Teh-ah" to her and I'm pretty sure she LOVES to come over to my house. Number one because most Aunts give in a lot easier than their own momma's, and number two, Charlie lives here. Almost positive she still thinks he is a stuffed animal the way she drags him around. Poor Charlie, he can't help his size and defend himself. Anyways, they had a great time running around in their bumblebee costumes chasing each other and it definitely wore him out which I was thankful for to say the least!
It was time to leave, and Miss Bumblebee told her mom she was just going to stay at my house for the night. She explained that she would even be okay with just sleeping on the couch. Unfortunately, I attend a little thing called work every day so it didn't work. We arranged for a slumber party in a few weeks and I think I am just as excited as she is!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. i want to come to the slumber party! :) i miss you all so mucho! esp mis bumblebee :) love you!

    ReplyDelete