Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Oh the sweetness of Victory! What a long and grueling campaign this has been for the Senator and my Momma. From the weekend parades in the middle of hot July, to working 60+ hours a week, victory is finally in the hands of one who truly deserves it. The down right dirty commercials, lies, and fraud couldn't surpass the greatness of Dave.
I don't think I could ever be involved in politics. Really, the way he must have been feeling while waiting in anticipation for the results would probably give me a stroke. It takes a strong man of faith to be able to stand his ground and remain calm during the storm. The only comfort I found was knowing that God was in control of the situation and already knew the outcome before they even started campaigning!  I'll just stick to licking envelopes and closing them shut for now.
This is one heck of a Gal who has been my moms biggest cheerleader from the sidelines since the beginning.
How could you forget these clowns?Been with Dave since the very first day he took the Senate seat. 

Congratulations Dave- You Deserve It!

1 comment: