Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wet Little Willies.

I recently had the privilege of shooting some photo's for a local swim club. They saw my blog and were impressed by my photography skills (which by no means are skills, more like luck) and asked if I would take some pictures for their post cards and billboard. Of course I was excited and said YES to my first paying photo shoot.
How hard could it be to capture a few kids swimming around? Yikes, one of the hardest subjects to capture in the history of my picture taking days. The lighting was extremely difficult to shoot in, and silly me forgot how much kids squirm around. In no way am I complaining, because I had a great time interacting with the kiddo's. Just put it this way, don't ask me to take your child's Christmas picture this year unless they are tied down to a chair.
Just Teasing. I had a wonderful time and lets just cross our fingers they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment