Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let the countdown begin!

Wow, can you believe it's already December 1st! I have decided to ask for my present from Santa 25 days early so he can have time to save up for it. It comes from a little store that starts with a P and ends with an Otterybarn.
 I think after Santa see's this, his Mrs. will more than likely want one herself, so if he has to hand craft it to save money, that would be A-okay with me. (As long as it looks similar to the one above)

Let's be real here, how is a girl supposed to resist that (pottery barn) restored wood, chipped paint, creamy white color?
 Oh, and Santa, if it doesn't fit under the tree, you can just go ahead and hang it in my entrance way, save you some trouble. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, nice indeed! This beautiful mantel would give you something to hang your Christmas stockings on so that Santa can fill it up and also you could put a plate of warm cookies and milk on that mantel for Mrs. Claus too! I think it's great piece.

    ReplyDelete