Sunday, December 26, 2010

Re Run

Oh... Home sweet Home ! You know when you've been gone for even just a few days and you walk back in your front door with the grunge of traveling stuck on you, and you take the first big whiff of your comfort zone? I think that should be one of the items added to my list of simple things in life that I enjoy most in my previous post. The joys of being in the comfort of my own house with my own queen size bed, my own toilet (and right kind of paper), and my own kitchen is simply the best.  Being gone from home for four days really makes one appreciate all the little things that become routine for months on end until you leave them all behind. Don't get me wrong, being with family and taking little vaca's is much needed for everyone, but I'd like to put it out there, I wouldn't trade my cozy home for becoming a world wide traveler for anything.


Lots of memories made this year, just like every year... being shuffled to and from one Grandma's house to the next, all in good cheer.

and holy moly- Kids Kids Kids- did anyone say kids? I don't know where they all came from but it seems as if they are multiplying by the dozen every Christmas. Good Lord in Heaven there were a lot of those little munchkins running around this year! All in all, I will tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the magic of Christmas shine through each child's eye. The innocence of every conversation I indulged in with them made all the screaming and crying worth it.

Especially after one of these bad boys was gulped down at a local German bar... 


 Indeed it was another successful year full of tradition that leads me to say one thing... 
Home Sweet Home !!!
Now time for another load of laundry, preparing for another week of work, and a new year right around the corner.
Hope everyone had a Merry, Safe, Memorable Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment