Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sick-a-roo


Being sick is the pits, isn't it? Sore throat, coughing, aches, stuffy nose... I would like to revert back to the days when I lived at home and had a bell next to the side of my bed and rang it when I needed some assistance please. Charlie just does not quite get the gist of this service yet. 

With an evening all to myself and a drink of choice at hand (nyquil and/or tea) I would like to take the time to list the 10 worst things about being sick. 

1. All the things that annoy you are 5,000 times more annoying 
2. Everything you eat taste like a stale rice cake 
3. You have to consciously think about swallowing your saliva 
4. Toss and turn at night because your coughing wakes you up 
5. Using up a vacation day at work 
6. No one wants to hang with you
7. You look exactly how you feel 
8. Dog duties still need to be taken care of
9. House turns into a tornado zone
10.  Your favorite oversized sweatshirt becomes your dress of choice for days 

Yep, that's all I have to say about that. 

1 comment:

  1. You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete