Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mint Hot Cocoa

 There is nothing like a warm glass of hot cocoa in the middle of the cold, dead winter. With the weather changing from no snow and green grass showing, to very cold and a few inches of snow covering the ground, I decided to make this recipe to keep warm from head to toe.
( The chocolate simmering made my entire house smell good; also, I usually prefer skim milk, but to get the full enjoyment out of this recipe, I went for the 2%)
 (this recipe does not call for it, but for the minty flavor I added some Deans Chocolate Chip mint ice cream, D-Lish) 

You can get the recipe here and enjoy it yourself!

**CAUTION** If you are on any type of post holiday diet STEER CLEAR

For those that are not... Cheers and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I would love some of this right now. Where's the recipe? I'll start the post holiday diet right after I have some of this wonderful minty hot chocolate! Looks like it's made with real cocoa too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that looks fab! I was on the pre-holiday diet and did sooo good during the holidays. Now I'm falling off!!

    ReplyDelete