Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blessed Am I.

Sunday again? Really? I swear I was just here a week ago. The older I get the faster time just soars past my face without even knocking to say "hello, I stopped by." I suppose it's in relation to the list of to do's we carry with us as adults, and once one item gets checked off the list you better expect two more to be added to it. This is one reason right here I'm glad I started blogging; it gives me a sense of organization and tracking system to my life. 

 Recently I have been asked the question, "How do you always come up with something to blog about?" my response to that is, "how can you not?" Doesn't everyone see the world in one way or another and analyze it through their own eyes? That's where I start and that's where I end. Joyful Expressions was created to document the way I see my world through my own two God given eyes. 
 
 So here is what I saw this weekend: 
 Two great friends in love and ready to start their life together...
A cozy home owned by two wonderful parents who always open it up to me and fill it with lots of love and good food ...
One lucky little fella named Charlie Ray who experienced his very first hair cut by his best friend and companion, his Momma...

and so much more that was thrown my way to make my life a little more Joyful; just didn't have my camera with to document it all. 

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment