Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rainy Recap

As I was flipping through some older posts I noticed that there seemed to be a Joyful Expressions tradition on Sunday's where I  recap my weekend. Since it is my blog, I  do feel the freedom to express my thoughts any way my heart so desires. So with that, I think I will keep this tradition alive and kicking. 

Also, I would like to point out that I am a pretty neat and organized person , especially when it comes to making a list. Hence the reason for all my bullet points and numbers in previous posts. So bare with me because it is more appealing to my eye this way and I'm guessing yours as well. 
:) 
My Weekend:
  • The biggest event of the weekend took place in my bathroom. A little updating shall we call it. There will be a post soon regarding this one, so just hang tight 
  • I found out that my Etsy Store was set up to ship internationally and it would cost me $80.00 to ship a piece of paper to Norway. Whoops! So thankful that customer was understanding on that one. 
  • I discovered a love for hot peppermint tea thanks to a gracious co-worker
  • Pandora Radio is now telling me I listen too much and they will now be charging me (sad day)
  • Hosted a sweet family of three for Sunday lunch 
  • Lounged in pj's while I cleaned and packed for a work conference this week
  • Soaking in ( literally ) all of this rain. Call me crazy, but I have always loved rainy days. Even as a child, I wished for rain instead of sunshine on my birthdays. I never realized how odd this was until recently, but I can still say that I really do love it. Rain makes all the small things in life cozy.   My car, My bed, My house, My Socks, My Book.
  • Scarfed down a delicious meal at one of my fave's... Chipotle. (does anyone really know how to pronounce this correctly?) Chip-ot-el.?Chip-ot-lay? Chip-ot-lee? And why is it that when you mention to someone you ate there they also like to list off the different ways to pronounce it. Hm. Random thought.
  • Curled up to watch  a movie where there was only one scene and it was filmed inside a coffin.(Intense, but well written)
  • Enjoyed the rest and rejuvenation any relaxing weekend can bring



No comments:

Post a Comment