Monday, February 28, 2011

Remodeled Bathroom

As promised last week, here are pictures of my newly remodeled bathroom. Now, before I continue, I must admit that I have the gift of being very impatient at times. I was so anxious to get started with my project that I didn't  take any before pictures, and what fun is that! The only photo's of this bathroom looking like an old oak forest are from the day I moved in. Furthermore, they aren't even good pictures because I didn't show the oak vanity which was the big make over! You will just have to use your imagination.
Sorry.
Lesson learned. 
  Before.
After.

After all the long hours of sanding, priming, painting, it was finally finished. I couldn't be happier with the results but will be thinking twice about hiring a professional before I even consider doing the rest of my house. That is hard work!

So there you have it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment