Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Printable Calendar

Sometimes I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown with all of the things I take on in life. I don't care what you say, being a single gal with no children can be just as overwhelming as having a family of my own. Here is why: we think we have more time because of the fact that we don't have kids to worry about and therefore we pile it on thick. 
 {we would rather be here}

Don't get me wrong, I love every one of my hobbies and aspirations that keep me busy on a daily basis, but I also like to feel organized and on top of them all! 

So... I have created this...
If you are like me and would like to print this out to either laminate so you can write all over it with a dry erase marker, or want to print it out once a week to stay on top of your busy life...
{click above}

"Organization is like exercise.
It's not very effective if you do it only once; you have to keep at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment