Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Flings and Things

Well we did, done, and we will do it again.
Flea Market shopping season has once again begun.
Every time I go, there seems to be one particular item that everyone goes ga-ga over and you see people carrying it around all day. Pussy willows were the hit this trip around. Of course with my luck, I bought 2 bunch's at $5.00 a pop and the minute we walked outside, there was someone selling them for $1.00 a pop. Guess who became the brunt of the jokes for the rest of the day? I suppose it does pay to shop around before you buy the first thing you see. Oh well, just means I will appreciate mine that much more :)
 {by the way, if you are like me and enjoy people watching , flea markets are the place to go}


Besides the weather man telling a big fat whopper to the locals regarding the temperature for the day, we had a great time filled with a little shopping, laughter, and wine. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment