Monday, May 23, 2011

Maid of Honor


and because of this... Saturday was an honor for me. Throwing a shower for a friend who you consider family is easy to do. Plus, I really enjoy playing hostess once everything is in order.
One reason I enjoy hosting so much is because of all the good left over food I now have to eat for the rest of the week. The cupcakes, however, I could probably do without since the goal is to try and fit into the dress in just a couple weeks.
I recently saw the movie "Bridesmaids", which if you haven't seen yet and are in the mood for a good laugh it's a must see. There is a scene in the film where the bride asks her best friend to be her maid of honor and of course the friend is honored and accepts the job, but after doing some research on the duties required, she starts to panic. I am sort of at this point in the process...
Have I done everything I am supposed to do? Is there anything I am forgetting? Does she feel like she can really rely on me with everything?
19 days out and I feel like there is still so much to do. Your best friend only gets married once and I want it to be memorable. I'm cherishing every moment we spend together. 
We're getting there!





1 comment:

  1. It looks as if you have everything in control to me! Beautiful settings too!

    ReplyDelete