Saturday, January 21, 2012

Every Day...

5 things I use every day.
I thought it would be fun to show you 5 of my favorite items I use on a daily basis and couldn't live without.

My make up.
 {someone asked me where I get my ELF make up at ... I find it at Target and holy cow is it cheap- I think I paid a buck for the shimmer whip}
Ugg Slippers

 {my Ugg-a-licious slippers that keep my feet oh so toasty}

iPhone
{my iphone with my new Kate Spade case... do you like that I'm rock'n the hot pink nails in the middle of January? I do too }

Aveda Hair Products
{I'm really into Aveda products right now. The smell is glorious and their products seem to work the best with my hair type. I use the the Damage Control Spray,  Firmata Hair Spray, and Light Elements Serum on a daily basis}

iMac and Macbook Pro

{Couldn't live without my imac and macbook pro- use them constantly and would never go back to a PC. The saying is true... "once you go mac you will never go back"}

and there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment