Friday, January 6, 2012

Update

Okay Okay... So I have waited almost a month to write up another post. I know! But I don't know where the time goes to be honest. No excuse though. My new years resolution is to write more frequently...so hold me to it, will ya?! Thanks.

Catch up...  
Christmas 2011
My Darling Maryn Dawn fixin' us some yummy's 
 We did a little sight seeing on Christmas Eve and stopped by my Pop's parents grave site. It was an emotional moment but it was interesting to hear the stories of my ancestors.
A Christmas Tradition on my dad's side of the family the past few years has been to make a stop at the Hofbrauhaus in Kentucky on Christmas Eve Day. I always stick with the tasty "Christmasbier"they brew there.
{my mom and her mom-- she looks great for just turning 85! }
 

No comments:

Post a Comment