Sunday, August 19, 2012

Maryn's Bridal Shower

What a wonderful weekend this has been.
Saturday was busy busy busy!
First... a beautiful bridal shower for my little sweet chick of a cousin.
Second... a co-workers wedding.
Third... a high school reunion.
Phew! I'm dead tired tonight and will be hitting my pillow as soon as I hit "publish" on this post but I had an awesome time at all three events and it was well worth the little sleep I got.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend too!

p.s. Can you believe fall is right around the corner? I'm craving some apple donuts.

{engagement pictures taken by Matt Ayers Photography}
{special thank you to Molly and Brooke for helping me out with some pictures! Good work!}
I had the opportunity to interview my cousin in front of her guests at the shower and one of the questions I asked her was..
"Do you and Travis have a favorite song?"
her response... "Jason Mraz- I won't give up on you"
---- 
Here is the video if you want to check it out!
What happened to innocent looking Jason Mraz? I think it's time he finds himself a razor and a pair of scissors, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. My best friend just completed her bridal shower and we had some serious fun! We managed to find a great bridal shower scavenger hunt checklist and it offered a lot of laughs, it was an awesome night that we’ll remember forever! Located this website that lets you customize your own personal t- shirts, beer mugs, invitations and lots of other fun stuff.
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

    ReplyDelete