Friday, March 25, 2011

Won't Stop Til' I Get Enough

Last night I had the world's biggest craving for a big slice of birthday cake. White frosting with sprinkles please. I didn't care how far I had to drive or if I had to crash someone's birthday party to get a piece but I had to have one. 
Simple As That.

Is it just me or do other people get crazy cravings without being pregnant ? The worst part is, I had just made it home after hitting the treadmill and weights at the gym. Dang it, there goes that work out. What is it inside our brains that tell us we need something HERE and NOW ?!  If I find out, it's getting  removed.
You know that saying, "our eyes are bigger than our stomach?" It's true...so does anyone have a friend who might be celebrating a birthday today ? Because this girl thought she needed a 1/2 sheet of cake all to herself. I quickly found out after the first piece that a small cupcake would have done the trick. Oh boy, I'm surprised I'm admitting these imperfections of mine to the world, but hey honesty is the best policy, right?
Thanks for still accepting me and my mad cake eating habits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment