Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Bargain shopping friends... listen up!
For about a month or so I have been drooling over this beautiful necklace from Jcrew. The only problem is the necklace is $150.00 and well ... my skinny wallet just can't sway that way right now if you get my drift... and even if it did... I don't think I could justify spending that much on one necklace, as pretty as she is.
So, the other morning as I was enjoying my Tessa Time while drinking my coffee and reading blogs (morning routine), I decided to hop on Ebay to see what I could find. Low and behold in all of its glory stood my favorite Jcrew necklace brand new. It had 10 minutes left on the bidding war and 35 bidders. I usually never bid, I just look at the "buy it now" options. Part of my impatient nature.
I waited until there was about 15 seconds left on that bad boy and BAM I placed my bid... and I WON!!!!!! Are you kidding me? I never win anything, especially not on an Ebay bidding war on my favorite necklace! You bet your bottom dollar I did a small victory dance and then followed it up with a phone call/text to my mom and girlfriend to tell them of my winnings. 
Oh... you want to know how much I got it for? A whopping $18.00 !

Check it out for yourself. 

I can't wait for the arrival!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment